Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hukamnama Saturday, 11th Aasaarh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Page : 827)

English Translation :

BILAAVAL, FIFTH MEHL:

You are the all-powerful Cause of causes. Please cover my faults,
Lord of the Universe, O my Guru; I am a sinner - I seek the Sanctuary
of Your Feet. || 1 || Pause || Whatever we do, You see and know; there
is no way anyone can stubbornly deny this. Your glorious radiance is
great! So I have heard, O God. Millions of sins are destroyed by Your
Name. || 1 || It is my nature to make mistakes, forever and ever; it
is Your Natural Way to save sinners. You are the embodiment of
kindness, and the treasure of compassion, O Merciful Lord; through the
Blessed Vision of Your Darshan, Nanak has found the state of
redemption in life. || 2 || 2 || 118 ||

Saturday, 11th Aasaarh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Page : 827)